It’s been a year since Morsel made it’s debut on Kickstarter! The work started many months before, but since this is when it really launched for the first time I’ll celebrate it now (and it felt like a good time for a cake)! Happy birthday Morsel, yay!
A lot has happened in the past year, here’s a quick recap:
- Modern Morsel launched on Kickstarter (wasn’t funded but was a great push for me to get Morsel out in front of people)
- We moved our home, twice!
- I entered a local gingerbread competition for the first time as a business and took home 1st place!
- We traveled through Europe for 3 months – during which we sampled delicious treats (pretty much all the time)
- We got engaged on the last night of our Europe jaunt (in Portugal)!
- This summer I’ve been focusing on posting more recipes here on Morsel Journal (testing multiple times before to ensure delicious and consistent results)
- I’m working on a new apron design
It’s been a super fun and busy year! I’m really excited to be starting Morsel’s second year and am working on some seasonal recipes. If you have any favorites you would like to see let me know.